ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our My Account page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your www.marchingantz.com orders. Please note: Immediately after you place an order, order information may not appear on www.marchingantz.com in your order history for up to 1 hour.
When you click on My Account you will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. The Order History page will provide you with detailed information about your current order or past orders. After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed.
FINDING YOUR ORDER STATUS The status of your order is easy to find.
– Check your email. You were required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails at your address keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
– Visit the website. Sign in to your order history under my account at www.marchingantz.com 24 hours a day. You may view information about your most recent orders (including tracking information) as well as past orders.
– Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us on http://www.marchingantz.com/contact-us/
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
– Item(s) not available.
– Difficulty in processing your payment information.
– Cannot ship to address provided.
– Duplicate order was placed.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
After you have clicked “Place Order”, your order begins to process and you cannot make any online changes to your order. Our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as soon as possible.
Contact our Group Sales Department if you are interested in purchasing a large quantity of products for your business or organization. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be replied to within 2-4 business days. If you wish to return items purchased through our Group Sales Department, you need to contact them to arrange a return. Once approved, the Group Sales Department will provide a Return Authorization Code. This code must accompany the merchandise. All returned items must meet the qualifications of our standard return policy. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges associated with the return of the product.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.
Backordered items are items that are not yet in stock. A backordered item is shipped directly to you once it is in stock. You will be notified of the status of your backordered item via email.
To redeem a promotion code, go through the path to purchase and once on the Shopping Bag page, enter the code in the “Promotion Code” box and click “Apply”. If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one promotional code per order is accepted. Codes are case sensitive.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your items on www.marchingantz.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant, plus you’re 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
– If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
– Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
– If an order placed with PayPal gets cancelled, pending funds will be released from pending status within 29 days after cancellation. You can contact Paypal to find out exactly when the pending charge will drop off.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returning a purchase to our online store:
All returns and exchanges must be new and unused, and contain all original tags and accessories.
Shipping and handling costs, gift-wrap costs and other charges are non-refundable.
We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
We do not accept exchanges to our online store. Please follow the above items for the return and place your replacement order either on our website http://www.marchingantz.com/returns/